Wednesday, March 21, 2007

But wait, there's more

Golly gee. I put my fabric up for sale last night and woke up this morning to find it all gone! That's one of the fun things about living in Australia - things happen overnight and you find out bleary eyed in the morning.

To those who bought some - thankyou ,thankyou, thankyou. It's all rather overwheming at the moment but also such a relief that things have turned out so well - I could have been left here with bolts of fabric lying around the living room. Thankfully not so.

AND, to those who missed out, there's more to come!! I'm about to get another batch printed which should be done mid next week. I think a third colourway is in order - willing to take suggestions!

I'd better run. So much to do. Thank you all so much again for all the support, and for all the lovely comments.

11 comments:

michelle said...

awesome job! You have a great design sense and I am sure you will keep selling out! Congrats!

Belinda said...

I marked them as a favourite because I couldn't decide. I can't believe you have sold out, well I can they are all gorgeous!!Congrats, that's awesome. Glad to hear more is coming!!

Stephanie said...

yep..bought them right up! congrats to you on a very wonderful day/night!

loves!!

Nellie Mae Beads said...

I had to be quick to grab some... I still want some of the other colour... How about chocolate brown as a colour suggestion?

Anna said...

I missed out :( boo hoo..! (the slight problems of having no credit card...) It is great to see you reaping the rewards of doing something that you love. You needn't have worried all night! I would also like to see a caramelly brown colourway (im thinking more of the wave/dot print here)

Anonymous said...

bring on the fabric!!

Anonymous said...

i miss out! goshdarnit.
didn't even realise you'd put them up. well you can bet i'll be all over it next week. out of curiosity, how much are you selling them for? i'm a serial budgeter.

Anonymous said...

Is this the part where I get to say 'I told you so'?

Now you're going to have to order more...

Anonymous said...

Lara, congrats!

So glad I was able to buy some of your fabric! I'm planning on turning it into a lampshade - don't worry, I do have a solid frame...! ;-)

What about using your patterns on wallpaper {I saw your flickr profile}? That would be awesome, I would buy 3 rolls of it without any hesitation!

cheers from Amsterdam

Kristen Doran said...

Wohoo! Your prints look amazing.

Stereoette said...

note to self: this is a reason why its *never* smart to wait until after work to do things... argh!

i agree with the chocolate brown!