Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hello 2010 - and some thankyou's

Happy 2010 everyone!! 2009 was the year of great change and growth, and I reckon 2010 will be the year of simplifying, streamlining, and doing things right. A calmer sort of year. I hope!

I was hoping to do a recap of 2009 at some point soon, but firstly a couple of quick thank you's to some people who have mentioned my work recently (I often forget to do this, so thanks to anyone who's blogged my fabric at any time, I really do appreciate it).

nestled in blog feature
Thanks to Katja from the gorgeous Nestled In blog for featuring my Ginkgo print in a wishlist!


my tute on bloggermama
And thanks to Kaydee from The Quest To Become A Well Rounded Woman for including my Cushion tutorial on her blog.

xx

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Lovely work & cute trolley in the last post, love Posie