Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hello Autumn

Hmmm Autumn. I really do have mixed feelings about you. I think I would like you more if I had footwear that was somewhere between Birkies and Boots. And some sort of Autumn jacket. And maybe gloves for riding my bike on chilly mornings.

I will also like you more once I've made some new curtains for my flat to keep the cold out (verticals are the worst invention ever).

I've been a very slack blogger of late and I promise to post more soon! I have a tutorial and a recipe to share.

Meanwhile, at Ink & Spindle we have having our first ever SALE. Check it out!

And also... I've been doing a LOT of thinking about this here Ginkgo leaf that I drew. Have a guess why.

ginkgo leaf

xx

Lara.

4 comments:

Bellgirl said...

Is it because they're about to turn yellow? I measure my days by the changes in the ginkho leaf, that's how I found your blog.

Jennifer said...

I love Autumn! Bundling up in toasty sweaters and boots is delicious. Here in the Northern Hemisphere we're heading toward Spring, which I do enjoy, but I have ambivalent feelings about Summer.

(I also love, love, love Gingkos and can't wait to see what beautiful fabric you create from your drawing!)

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Can't wait to see the gingko 'art' : ) I think I am going to get my next piece of art for my birthday at the end of the month - we could go together!

Jacqueline said...

Lara I feel guilty seeing that ginko leaf - I still haven't made my curtains! Like you, I don't think I can go another winter with blinds eek. Must do it soon.

I noticed your Chalk print is gone...say it isn't so? I love that print! It's coming back, isn't it?

Have you made anything with your new fancy pants mixer yet?